Nov 25 2014 re. Namely by creating the HM Slave who only e.


Oras Best Hm Slave

So I want to do a Mudkip only run of ORAS.

Oras hm slave. I havent done any challenges like this so I. What are good HM slaves for this game. Should I use HM slaves.

Alpha Sapphire increases the number of HMs from XY. Azumarill can learn the 3 water HMs Waterfall Surf Dive Rock Smash and Strength. Jun 10 2016 Hitokage2.

HM Slaves are a common practice among the fans of Pokmon. Youre going to hear either zigzagoon or linoone so I wont bother to repeat it. It has Flash and Strength and plan to give it Dive and Waterfall later on.

Jan 08 2015 The only two games that Ive really had an HM slave for have been the Sinnoh games and ORAS. However Tropius is probably the best HM slave because it learns Cut Fly Strength Rock Smash and Flash all the non-water HMs. But not every HM mule would work.

Plus it gets the ability Pick-up. For years and years HMs were a necessary evil in the Pokmon games but we were clever and found ways around that. Gna647 6 years ago 1.

218 rows Pokmon Omega Ruby. Y in a couple of spots. Not all of these are HM moves but they are still useful for inside caves Give Raichu Flash Dig Rock Smash and Strength.

After all you need someone to use all of those Hidden Machines. Best hm slave or slaves in omega ruby. I think i used bidoof in XY i just got a skarmory in wonder trade idk how good it is for HMs.

Id look shiny if redblue colorblindness was a thing. The user sharpens its claws to boost its Attack stat and accuracy. Thanks for the A2A anon.

Give him Fly Rock Smash Strength and Cut. 101 rows An HM Slave is a Pokemon who is used for nothing but Hidden Machines. I know Alpharad did this in emerald which is arguably harder but I dont care this is influenced by Alpharad so I know how to do it.

Dec 23 2014 Pokemon Omega Ruby. Linoone can learn a lot of HM moves and also has a very useful pickup ability. But I kinda wanted to use skarmory strategically as a wall for my main game not for battling others i have a better skarmory in the bank.

Lombre hopefully I can evolve it to Ludicolo at some point is my HM slave. Sharpedo is a very good HM slave because it can learn a majority of HMs and. In Sinnoh I used Bidoof.

For a cave HM slave use Raichu. I can find decent enough excuse to use the rest of the HMs as battle moves. Alpha Sapphire have dozens of Technical Machines and Hidden Machines for you to use.

In ORAS Ive used a Linoone. Like the previous games Pokmon Omega Ruby. These TMs are all usable unlimited times meaning there is only one of each and are also different to X.

Usually the only HMs I teach to the slaves are Cut Rock Smash and Rock Climb if present. Use Flash to light up dark caves and use Dig to easily escape caves without using an escape rope. I also rarely keep them in my party.

ORAS So my favorite Pokmon is Mudkip not Marshtomp or Swampert but Mudkip specifically. Since in ASOR you can use the Eon flute for flying Linoone is the only HM slave you need in your party unless you need to dive or get up a waterfall. May 08 2015 For a field HM slave try Charizard.

Linoone is a very good HM slave for beginning players simply because of its ease of obtainability just evolve a Zigzagoon from Route 101 or otherwise and the fact that it can learn many of the essential HMs for the early gamenamely Cut.


20 Best Hoenn Hm Slaves For Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Emerald And Oras Fandomspot